Questions About a Subpoena or Court Order

If you are a University employee and have received a subpoena for a deposition, to testify, or for the production of records, contact OGC immediately before responding. In addition, see these FAQs.

If you are looking to serve a subpoena or court order, subpoenas and court orders should be served on the Vice Chancellor and General Counsel.  As the registered agent of the university, the Vice Chancellor and General Counsel is the only person authorized to accept service of subpoenas or court orders for matters involving the university.  See here for directions to the Office of General Counsel.